Eze mix, Eze24 compressor etc FOR SALE

CeeVee

Selling my stuff, not a complete set up but if anyones interested...

Eze mix in top condition just bought from P1SS for £1500...just throw a bag on and it mixes
Gentilin compressor used on one job on;ly...cost £700
5kva Transformer
Eze 24...I took the motor off to replace the steel bar and I think I've put it back on wrong so not working, needs a rotor stator and hoses for render.
32m of air hoses.
Render gun.
Skim set up inc. air and material hoses.
Hosepipe with Geka fittings for Ezemix

Asking for £2000 or as near as.
Collection from Sheffield
Eze.jpg
Eze3.jpg

Last edited:
...Transformer not in pic but included in sale, and I'll give the EZE24 a clean too.

Don't give up on it yet @CeeVee
Ha ha I used to love rendering mate.
I used to love larging it over my mates saying 'oh...we spray mono on like you're supposed to'.

But customers are too damned picky, and the whole thing for me is too risky.
If it gets a crack...you dont get paid.
One miss, you dont get paid. One scratch on anything...you dont get paid.
Oh and the drive better be bloody cleaner than when you started.

Too expensive for me if anything goes wrong.

Rant over sorry!!
Someone just make me an offer please...

That’s a bargain mate! You must be fed up big time! I was in the same boat few months ago and went back on site, but here is f**k**g the same - demands.....demands....demands....
Good luck with the sale!

I used to love larging it over my mates saying 'oh...we spray mono on like you're supposed to'.

Rant over sorry!!

yeah I think that is the way it is all going now...

Rant over sorry!!
Makes you feel sick when you get a phone call off them, answer it preparing yourself for the worst. “Wondered if you could come and skim a ceiling for us?” Heart starts beating normal again.

Makes you feel sick when you get a phone call off them, answer it preparing yourself for the worst. “Wondered if you could come and skim a ceiling for us?” Heart starts beating normal again.
:LOL:

Thats so true.
I take their names off my phone so I dont see whos calling.
That feeling of dread when you see their names...

Blame the review sites for this culture , turned the whole country into a whingeing pathetic spineless country of couch potato moaning dweebs
People moaning and reviewing about stuff they don’t even know about, don’t despair though there time will come the circle will come for the parasites

Bargain to by the way for any one interested in purchasing

Exactly why I am not interested in monocouche any more. Slightest blemish and you have to get Rendit in.

Thin coat now. But that’s another reason to go as a wage earner, get paid Friday and let some other idiot take the crap.

Yep it's an unforgiving trade is rendering. That's why you need to factor in a slight amount of money margin to cover issues, be it weather related, staff issues etc.
I've just done a block of 8 houses for a housing association, i factored in 10% margin for any issues( as others I'm pricing against will have done), and in the end I used nearly all of it. Replacing 2 big glass units as bellends that worked for me scratched them, replacing a satalite dish,a panel had to be replaced as it was full of misses, there is always something.
I have a lad on my books and I'd say that 2 days a week he's just snagging jobs for me.

Yep it's an unforgiving trade is rendering. That's why you need to factor in a slight amount of money margin to cover issues, be it weather related, staff issues etc.
I've just done a block of 8 houses for a housing association, i factored in 10% margin for any issues( as others I'm pricing against will have done), and in the end I used nearly all of it. Replacing 2 big glass units as bellends that worked for me scratched them, replacing a satalite dish,a panel had to be replaced as it was full of misses, there is always something.
I have a lad on my books and I'd say that 2 days a week he's just snagging jobs for me.

You have a lot of patience. Time for me to wind down a bit. 37 years has took its toll.

Rant over sorry!!
Mono is over rated , all these lads think they are renders but they ain’t , sand and cement all day long as it’s suited to our weather conditions , mono has been out for yrs abroad , it looks good at 1st but give it 5 yrs and it’s looks shite, a lot of people using it don’t understand the basics of rendering

Mono is over rated , all these lads think they are renders but they ain’t , sand and cement all day long as it’s suited to our weather conditions , mono has been out for yrs abroad , it looks good at 1st but give it 5 yrs and it’s looks shite, a lot of people using it don’t understand the basics of rendering
Mono is the easy route and seemed too good to be true when it came out.

I ain't going back to s/c two coats tho when I can charge the same for ocr.

Mono is the easy route and seemed too good to be true when it came out.

I ain't going back to s/c two coats tho when I can charge the same for ocr.
Not used it mate but have been told it’s quite good , might give it a try on a small extension or wall etc , how much is it a bag and what’s the coverage per bag ?

Interested to hear why’s that?

I’ve seen it with my own eyes and some of the work is shocking , it’s been used abroad for donkeys and has been used in the uk for say 20 yrs , it’s rubbish not suited to our climate either as it’s an open finish , I sometimes spk to the mono lads and half of don’t even know what a substrate is . The lads that know how to render good are the Irish or talk by someone that understands render

I’ve seen it with my own eyes and some of the work is shocking , it’s been used abroad for donkeys and has been used in the uk for say 20 yrs , it’s rubbish not suited to our climate either as it’s an open finish , I sometimes spk to the mono lads and half of don’t even know what a substrate is . The lads that know how to render good are the Irish or talk by someone that understands render
@theclemo is going to love you

That’s very interesting indeed.

I use to work with an Irish bricky yrs ago who was top notch his work was spot on and I could float his walls inside with my eyes closed because I knew once I ruled it plum there wouldn’t be one hollow what so ever , he use to laugh at me when he use to see me meshing and screwing it all with washers etc ready for render , as he would say a complete waste of time as it will perish and corrode etc , I was young at the time and would say it’s stainless steel so it won’t rust and I would say to him I wouldn’t trust the Irish and he would laugh his head off and say look young un get yourself over to Ireland as a lot of houses are rendered and it’s all slurried etc but I didn’t even know what a slurry was
I use to go home and think he is crackers but I was young and thought I knew everything because I knew how to get it on the wall

Just googled ocr Webber but it looks like there are different ones one of them said grade 2 , guessing different ones for different brick blocks etc , I’m on block work so which one would u recommend ?