F***ed off with buying new stapler what to get?

Members online

yellow stanley one. brilliant bit of kit. if you miss the hole on the bead itll go through the metal

That's what I have I've brought two of them but just seems alright for 3 weeks then just goes like

I use the Stanley staples aswell at first it would do anything but now after 3 months or so and 2 later it stops doing as well and it defo doesn't work on stop beads

with some stop beads you have to angle the stapler to hit the gaps in the metal , what size staples are you using ?

I started using the hook on beads about 18months ago and never looked back. Easier to fix and a lot more rigid

I started using the hook on beads about 18months ago and never looked back. Easier to fix and a lot more rigid

I do like the hook on as well and if in the rare occasion they dont stay on then you nail them anyway :D I use Clout nails and the shorter the better :D

Stanley grey aluminium one , keep it dry in it bag rather than tool bucket will keep going for a while, that way but I do find after a while the screws on it become loose and fall out that's when it becomes useless

I got a dewault yellow one. I'm not very good with the staple way but I use brad pins in it and fire through the metal.

Wickes one is the best. 15 per cent off this weekend,plus further 10 per cent if you have trade card. Good heavy duty stapler.

Every staple gun iv had so far have spose to be anti jam but has not been the case.. I can't work out wots a good stapler :/

Yellow Stanley. If I scrim up a lot of boarding in front I will bang a couple of staples in here and there.

There's nothing worse than walking in to skim a ceiling and all the scrims on the floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the lads got one it's much better than my sharpshooter. I wonder if hilti do one?? The corded ones are like a mini nail gun but as I'm a clumsy oaf the less cables around the better

Don't know if hilti do one. But am happy with that one so far. f**k all kick back aswell when u shot it.