Fa cup 3rd round whose yer team

Members online

hstoke

Stoke r struggling laughable at mo ,got a replay just about ,whose your supported team in the fa cup

Yeh but not for the better lol
Loved Liverpool had the strip Ian rush players like that ,brilliant i went a few games when I was about 14/15 it wasn’t the same ,as watching stoke born n bred n all that bull n stuck ever since

Yeh but not for the better lol
Loved Liverpool had the strip Ian rush players like that ,brilliant i went a few games when I was about 14/15 it wasn’t the same ,as watching stoke born n bred n all that bull n stuck ever since
Can remember working with a old wednesday fan .told me how he always remember watching old liverpool as their kit was all red and just stood out and you could just tell they were better then everyone else

11A79B67-D5A6-40B2-856E-9D89D7F14CD4.gif

cardiff f**k*d my bet up.

but up the pompey.... just put a cheeky tenner on them to win 2.1. but honestly think they will get beat

Can remember working with a old wednesday fan .told me how he always remember watching old liverpool as their kit was all red and just stood out and you could just tell they were better then everyone else
The will be the old strip with the hitachi logo