Fail or not

Members online

John j

Mono Don
Doing a render job for a builder/mate
He knows it's not my bread and butter but still I want it pass able. .
He.s happy with job just want the pro.s view. Some of pics are from this morning with sun blasting.down it
20190830_142457.jpg
20190831_071852.jpg
20190831_071850.jpg
20190830_142524.jpg
20190830_142512.jpg

Thought I.d open my sen up to your mercy but posting with sun down it
Ha Ha you can pick up slight imperfections on most people's work with zooming in on photos but it looks sound and flat bud if your happy and customer is don't worry we as plasterers have a great eye for detail and we know ourselves when something ain't right!

It's those modern wall lights that shine directly up and down you need to worry about don't let them fit them

It was in a green white n blue bag mate
Lol. Im just having a go at this Johnstone’s stuff . Having a practice on back yard first . Put base coat on today and then silicone Monday . It was easy to be fair but if I was doing it for a customer I’d use their version of RendAid first ( key cost primer ) . My brick work is very porous and it pulls in quick . Only 10sqm about 6 bags of gear .

Attachments

• F1155BED-ECC7-4631-9659-62E36B4D040E.jpeg
    F1155BED-ECC7-4631-9659-62E36B4D040E.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 266
  • 22887D00-2FBB-49B4-8837-8B94DB4B74BA.jpeg
    22887D00-2FBB-49B4-8837-8B94DB4B74BA.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 269
Lol. Im just having a go at this Johnstone’s stuff . Having a practice on back yard first . Put base coat on today and then silicone Monday . It was easy to be fair but if I was doing it for a customer I’d use their version of RendAid first ( key cost primer ) . My brick work is very porous and it pulls in quick . Only 10sqm about 6 bags of gear .
It was hp12 mate

Yours looks good btw. I’m not a fan of mono . I don’t think it ages well. I’m trying to get into this silicone stuff it’s just so expensive
I.m not trying to get into it full stop lol. It defo gear that should be sprayed on only.

I.m not trying to get into it full stop lol. It defo gear that should be sprayed on only.
I’m with you on that one I’ve done both in the past hand and machine . It’s just heartbreaking that half of what you put on ends up back on the floor . I’ve used this gear today and not wasted anything and it’s not messy . It’s like skimming with render .lovely gear

For fucksake @John j , you put in all that effort over the years to get your reputation and then, then you go and churn out a decent job like this.
You'll now have to start all over again to convince everyone what a clueless slag you are. Good luck with that.

For fucksake @John j , you put in all that effort over the years to get your reputation and then, then you go and churn out a decent job like this.
You'll now have to start all over again to convince everyone what a clueless slag you are. Good luck with that.
Every dog has its day .

Just knock the lot off and get one of the pro render guys on here to do the job right.
What are the beads stuck on with? looks like chewing gum on pics.
Hope you get it sorted mate.