Fassa times

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Anyone using it today, never used it myself but have a guy wanting it sprayed this week, do you guys still go for a midday Ish spray and scratch next morning in or around these warmer temperatures, direct sun on brick
Thanks

Depends on weather on the day, we’re parex same day now. But fassa hangs for an age, although is nice to spray. We last used fassa about 6 weeks ago,we were putting it on in the morn and scratching back the last thing the following day.
To be fair any mono should be same day on days like today, spray it early doors, it was 23c today in North Yorkshire, had 50m of monorex on by 9.30 we were finished at 4.30.

Depends on weather on the day, we’re parex same day now. But fassa hangs for an age, although is nice to spray. We last used fassa about 6 weeks ago,we were putting it on in the morn and scratching back the last thing the following day.
To be fair any mono should be same day on days like today, spray it early doors, it was 23c today in North Yorkshire, had 50m of monorex on by 9.30 we were finished at 4.30.
Thanks mate

That’s it. Say my name. Bitch
I was thinking of u today while I was outside soaking up the rays doing real plastering while you were inside sweating your tits off shinning up some skanky artex ceiling in the midlands lol u fuccking skim bumder

Attachments

• 0DEF8F3E-5671-43F9-9450-973EFACAA15E.jpeg
    0DEF8F3E-5671-43F9-9450-973EFACAA15E.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 290
I was thinking of u today while I was outside soaking up the rays doing real plastering while you were inside sweating your tits off shinning up some skanky artex ceiling in the midlands lol u fuccking skim bumder

What, beading up for daddy? He let you on the scaff without a helmet yet?