Faster? Machine or Hand

I've been plastering 30 years now and want to slow down a bit. I've watched the videos of spray plastering but can't help but think that I can easily put on more than 2 bags in 20 mins . I can do 3 bags comfortably without a labourer and without the agg of cleaning out an expensive machine. We are 2 and 1 gang doing a lot of new build houses. Would be nice to hear from you if the cost of the tech would be viable.
Thanks

from what ive heard on here them machines fire it on.
ive seen them on render aswell.
i was impressed with the speed of it.

i would say it is 50 /50. the machine is the way forward with mono externals. poss with knauf m75 on internals. a decent machine can pump liquid screed.
we can apply acrylic fast with no mess on externals. in Europe it is all machine but they don't spray gypsum based plasters. ideal with the self finishing plasters.

Machines gets it all on faster so sooner scraping back. But depending on what machine and r&s it can cost a £ a bag to pump.

Machine, and less mess on floor than Algeeman gauges , even with overspray lol
Either way still got to flatten and finish the shite so stick to hand

I've been plastering 30 years now and want to slow down a bit. I've watched the videos of spray plastering but can't help but think that I can easily put on more than 2 bags in 20 mins . I can do 3 bags comfortably without a labourer and without the agg of cleaning out an expensive machine. We are 2 and 1 gang doing a lot of new build houses. Would be nice to hear from you if the cost of the tech would be viable.
Thanks
Machine sprays 15 bags on in 20 mins

Most say once they have a machine they’d never want to put on by hand ever again. Faster and easier. All that time lugging buckets up ladders! It’s a no brainer!

Thanks
I can't think of any material that isn't quicker to put on with a machine.

No we didn’t. We would race in a situation where we have clearly stated the machine comes into its own - large areas. No point in racing on 3 sheets of board.

You need m2 to see the benefits - as stated

Yes you did lol, flynny categorically offered to race a machine.

For skim hand is faster with out the bullshit of setting up the machine and cleaning it.
For render machine wins by miles. By the time u get the machine out of the van in to the job set it up get a water butt connected to the Machine. Then u have to take in the time for cleaning it out hand is faster. But if u could leave the machine on the job set up over night machine would be faster and easyr on the body.

For skim hand is faster with out the bullshit of setting up the machine and cleaning it.
For render machine wins by miles. By the time u get the machine out of the van in to the job set it up get a water butt connected to the Machine. Then u have to take in the time for cleaning it out hand is faster. But if u could leave the machine on the job set up over night machine would be faster and easyr on the body.

good man clemo.....i was having a heart attack at gordon setting me up to race 3 men and a machine lol.

felt like i was getting forced into an abandoned warehouse to bare knuckle 3 greedy spreads.

@gps put your footy bets up stop volounteering me ....my life is hard enough lol.

I'm not convinced that machine setup/clean out is the issue with using them for finish plaster but the actual process once it's on the wall ceiling. You're faced with having to deal with a surface that closely resembles Tyrolean, with loads of trapped air gagging to get via thousands of pimples/blisters.