Ffs algeeman

Hope you play shite against the toon next week cos Av bought tickets. Saying that. Even if you play shite we will probably just let you win anyways
Huddersfield. Bournemouth n Newcastle....talk bout easy start .

It’s made my year Man U being shite, there’s loads of em near us as where only an hour from Manchester, but it’s more the Lancashire- yorkshire thing for me.

They only played liverpool 3 games ago. Have liverpool agreed to let em have a kick of ball this time
And mourinho complained they were lucky goals as 2 were deflected...yet if you have plenty on shots on goal chances are one wil go in ... the amount of Man U shots on goal in the second half ...that would be 0.

And mourinho complained they were lucky goals as 2 were deflected...yet if you have plenty on shots on goal chances are one wil go in ... the amount of Man U shots on goal in the second half ...that would be 0.
I don't really care who wins or loses these days at football . But can't stand that bloke.

I think Man U have got spurs in a few games aswell.
as a neutral I’d love spurs to win the league, spent no money,a strong British player ratio, and he’s not afraid to bring the youth through.