Fibreglass cornice molds

Members online

renduk

hi all, I'm looking to get into making my own coving as a hobby. I want to make victorian style coving. Does anyone no were I can buy the 3 metre fibreglass molds from as I can't seem to find any were that sells them. Any help would be great thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0318.PNG
    IMG_0318.PNG
    2.8 MB · Views: 433
hi all, I'm looking to get into making my own coving as a hobby. I want to make victorian style coving. Does anyone no were I can buy the 3 metre fibreglass molds from as I can't seem to find any were that sells them. Any help would be great thanks.
We always use to run a plug, then lay our own moulds up.

If you want to do this as a hobby surely it's much more fun to learn to make them yourself? Running mounds.

I still fit and enjoy it, but haven’t got the room to make it. There’s a couple of decent local mould shops local.

Oooh who are they? I want to go and see it being done as I have never had the chance to do it :-(