finally finished..

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

niklas

finally finished the city n guilds today,was supposed to take 8 weeks but was more like 12!did an exterior render with bellcast beads then finished it with a tyrolean finish this mornin for me extras.good to have it finished!!

when do you expect to get your certificates a finished mine in jan n a still havent ben sent owt

no way,thats interestin mate.not even signed any of the paperwork for mine yet,but all done on the practical.was hopin to go full time with the spreading either with a firm or somebod timeserved but the mrs is on maternaty leave as from monday and im gonna take her job on for a few months.as you know it can be hard to get regular plaster work,but still gonna try and spread as much as possible in me spare time,til i can do otherwise.got a job doin a bedroom tomorrow anyhow,so cant complain.hope you get your cert soon m8,wouldnt be suprised if those jokers at "royal snail" have had anything to do with it..lol.

thing is av rang n rang n the just keep sayin there on it but a think theyve got a bunch ov f##kin monkeys workin there.wat can you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.