Fireline Board

Members online

megamix

Doing a single storey toilet block on a working men’s club . Building inspector wants foil back fire line boards on ceilings . I didn’t think they existed is he on crack or something? Duplex fireline ? . And why the f**k would you need them on a single story extension there is nothing above and never will be . There is going to be a suspended ceiling underneath . Im down to float and set walls and tack ceilings in these faitytale boards

Doing a single storey toilet block on a working men’s club . Building inspector wants foil back fire line boards on ceilings . I didn’t think they existed is he on crack or something? Duplex fireline ? . And why the f**k would you need them on a single story extension there is nothing above and never will be . There is going to be a suspended ceiling underneath . Im down to float and set walls and tack ceilings in these faitytale boards
Never heard of em that's a new one o me if they exist

That’s a new one to me also

Maybe he just meant fireline boards mate the pink ones , you could ring him just to double check
Is it a flat roof above though ?

They do make duplex fireline but must be as rare as rocking horse s**t. It would be easier to polythene ceiling then use ordinary fireline.

They do make duplex fireline but must be as rare as rocking horse s**t. It would be easier to polythene ceiling then use ordinary fireline.
This is exactly what I would suggest. IMHO it's actually a better job than using Duplex.
@Danny I hope that you're taking note of all the good advice I'm giving at the moment. By the time I get my slice of the subscription fees I'll be hanging the trowel up for good.