First posh 1 coat by mistake

Members online

John j

Mono Don
Mixed a fackin bag up to pick bits up on apple and pears , then relised I couldn't reach anywhere else on apple on pears of ladders customer had left. So to save fackin boat race I posh coated the cant

Last edited:
I think we have had this discussion before and it divide a lot of opinions that it was just one coating etc ....I have always done it that way .....same mix 2 coats

I think we have had this discussion before and it divide a lot of opinions that it was just one coating etc ....I have always done it that way .....same mix 2 coats

Same here. Tight first so pulls in quick. Lay in same gear. 2 hour set.

I’ve been knocking up fresh gear on this job as putting biggish hits on so it’s just fot the extra time.

I personally find it behaves better 2 coat from same mix

I did the same as yourself on a big ceiling one coat then fresh second coat but on most walls 2 x coats same mix

2 passes with the same mix (1) is one coating! Pffft!.... Wally boys!
2 passes with 2 separate mixes (2) is 2 coating!
Simples, job done and I thank you! X

How can it be one coat when you put 2 coats on . You know how f**k**g stupid that sound lol

How can it be one coat when you put 2 coats on . You know how fkg stupid that sound lol
Because it’s 1 mix! How hard is that to understand? If I use 1 mix then I only apply 1 coat not 2. Waste of time going over something twice with the same mix and by the way I never 1 coat always 2! It’s a false economy.
f**k**g 1 coat chancers! Hahahahaha!

Because it’s 1 mix! How hard is that to understand? If I use 1 mix then I only apply 1 coat not 2. Waste of time going over something twice with the same mix and by the way I never 1 coat always 2! It’s a false economy.
fkg 1 coat chancers! Hahahahaha!
But how can it be one coat if you go over it twice. So when i.m with lad we will mix a good bag and half and put it on table. Then he.ll mix another bag and half while I start putting on . Then he start and well put lot on . Then we will flatten and mix another bag and half to second coat lot or is that f**k**g third coat FACKING SOUTHERN c**ts LOL

What is called then if you only do 1 pass.

If I go into a shop buy something come back then go back in ... does that mean I was only in the shop once then ...lol

But how can it be one coat if you go over it twice. So when i.m with lad we will mix a good bag and half and put it on table. Then he.ll mix another bag and half while I start putting on . Then he start and well put lot on . Then we will flatten and mix another bag and half to second coat lot or is that fkg third coat FACKING SOUTHERN c**ts LOL
That’s 2 coats! You mental northern monkey. Lol

What is called then if you only do 1 pass.

If I go into a shop buy something come back then go back in ... does that mean I was only in the shop once then ...lol
1 pass = 1 coat.
Going in a shop twice is 2 visits.
f**k me are you a stupid northerner as well?

@John j & @djfleming22

So 1 pass is one coat so 2 passes is 2 coats cannot still be one coat if you do 2 passes ......ya Dafty
If it’s not fresh gear on that 2nd coat then I don’t care how many times you go over the same area it’s still 1 coating! ..... ya numpty!