First time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
another question do you do band/pattern same day as rest of render, Asking as Only ever seen this type of Render in Essex, never seen it being done, btw nice job, but i think the 4th photo needs a bit more rubbing :RpS_sneaky:

231.jpg

211.jpg

206.jpg

another question do you do band/pattern same day as rest of render, Asking as Only ever seen this type of Render in Essex, never seen it being done, btw nice job, but i think the 4th photo needs a bit more rubbing :RpS_sneaky:

Years ago the bands tended tended to be done first and then the pattern infilled. However after talking to the NHBC they asked if it could be done as one continuous sheet of render, and since then that's how I've done every one. But as with most things different people have different ways of doing it.

the logo just says sandon......

sandon.png

only doing it with google chrome from what i can see :)

Last edited:
Nice job Andy. How did you do the texture presuming the beadings was cut when green then the texturing?

nice fish youve caught there andy. you never did send me a wiggly stick

That was just a tiddler mate, although a pretty one, for a fish lol.

Sorry mate you're right I did say to Kirk that I was going to send you a giggly stick.
Not that I was trying to wind him up at all you understand.

nice job and nice fish Andy !!do they call that pargeting over there mate ?

In a basic form mate yeah. Pargetting means raised render (as I understand it), so anything where you're "plucking" a pattern into the render is a basic form of pargetting. The little bead is slightly raised also.

yes when i have been over that area, and over in Kent ,they go in for this type of embellishment of the external renders a lot ,impressive stuff if you come from an area like me oxfordshire where it is just plain fair faced finish,and pebbledash ,lol you must charge more as well for it ?

Sorry Kev I did reply to Rigsby by PM, this amount of knowledge could have killed some of the chumps on here and I don't want suing now do I.

lol ooooops !

wow just found i was wrong, done with an empty "walkers" crisp packet, most important on the make too lol

Last edited:
Oh that's strange as I always check the site through Google and it has never shown up like that, it always does on my phone though.

I use the google chrome browser... :)

Just thought i would let you know :)

Nice work by the way... after all that I forgot to mention it...lol

Did you do his too andy fair play, looks smart mate must be awkward scarping tight to the homemade band thingiemebobs

Just seen the carp andy,where was that from mate?a fellow carper.gets in your blood:RpS_thumbsup:

That was from a local syndicate mate, only 21lb but a good looking one. I see you're from Bucks, this year I got my ticket for Savay but have only been there once. Next year though my plan is for one weekend a month. I take it you fish the valley?

Status
Not open for further replies.