Fixing Methods for 50mm thermal backed plasterboard

Hi
Looking at a job where the client wants the property boarded out and plastered. the boards are 50mm insulated backed boards, fixed onto block work, after some research, I know they can be fixed with addy but unsure as to how many hammer plug screws are needed per 2.4x1.2 boards after been bonded to the wall by the addy and there locations on the boards.

Thanks

Degsy

Hi
Looking at a job where the client wants the property boarded out and plastered. the boards are 50mm insulated backed boards, fixed onto block work, after some research, I know they can be fixed with addy but unsure as to how many hammer plug screws are needed per 2.4x1.2 boards after been bonded to the wall by the addy and there locations on the boards.

Thanks

Degsy
U got lab

continuous ribbons from top to bottom and along top and bottom
Tbh not sure myself on fixings but you should put them in , think it is 9 per board three at top middle and bottom

whatever board you end up pricing for just follow the manufacturers specification ! they vary from manufacturer to manufacturer so, use the method stated by the specific manufacturer simples !

Not sure of manufacture yet, will find out at visit. Cheers,.
Fixings are to prevent foam melting and boards falling onto fireman or blocking exit , four at the top of each board

Hi

Thanks

Degsy
Assuming that nothing has changed; BG recommend just two nailable plugs are used at mid-height one near each edge.

:sisi:For a better fix with the adhesive ,,,,skim the back of the board on the foam side with a tight coat of adhesive before pushing onto dabs.

:sisi:For a better fix with the adhesive ,,,,skim the back of the board on the foam side with a tight coat of adhesive before pushing onto dabs.
Hooray , someone more Ott than me
Assuming that nothing has changed; BG recommend just two nailable plugs are used at mid-height one near each edge.
I never got a definitive answer but 2 at midway wouldn't hold the board up in a fire so forgive me but BG don't know diddley squat

I checked my site book for you mate and is right 2 at mid height, the 9 I said is bathroom only when being tiled
Sad I know but wanted to check myself, things like this bother me
OK , still think not as good higher up , not arguing a tiled wall , just standard , seems most bizarre , if the foam melted it still wouldn't be comparable to top fix

Busy till winter but will publish my own pink book , obviously it will include " ceiling board joints mid joist " and " double visit skimming " and will include a special section on " how to f--k up an electrician who won't take advise on first fix "

GTEC thermal xp 27mm . Did my house with them . No cavity upstairs so removed old plaster and dabbed onto brick work . Jobs a good un.