Flexi tubs

Members online

Ah in gorilla kitchy yeah, know exactly what you mean, because your not sinkin the full paddle in you can't get the water to go through it properly.[emoji106]
Get a proper bucket, sounds so simple & silly but I won't mix up in any other than the ones I have now, ever!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not taken as a dig Lodan, don't be silly.
Your keeping the drill slow by whatever means, why?
So it doesn't go all over the place is the answer!!!

yeah keeping it slow and the reason is on my own its easier to not clean the bucket and i can just knock the old shite out of my gorilla the next day and give it a wipe with a scouring pad

yeah keeping it slow and the reason is on my own its easier to not clean the bucket and i can just knock the old shite out of my gorilla the next day and give it amwipe with a scouring pad
Ur not 1 of them are u pal? I dnt get y people dont clean there buckets..dotting ye I agree it gets knocked out but skimming or owt else clean ya buckets all the way

Ur not 1 of them are u pal? I dnt get y people dont clean there buckets..dotting ye I agree it gets knocked out but skimming or owt else clean ya buckets all the way
sorry i am one of them....once i knocked it out in the morning i give it a quick scrub

Cleaning a bucket takes 30 seconds (if that) when it's soft. It's quicker than banging it out, never mind a scouring pad.
That's another thing, gorilla are a c**t to wash out, you can't just throw some water in and spin the whisk in it, in the taller buckets you can, bucket and whisk clean in 10 secs.

Must be bored tonight!!

Cleaning a bucket takes 30 seconds (if that) when it's soft. It's quicker than banging it out, never mind a scouring pad.
That's another thing, gorilla are a c**t to wash out, you can't just throw some water in and spin the whisk in it, in the taller buckets you can, bucket and whisk clean in 10 secs.

Must be bored tonight!!

i always think you look like carl pilkinton cos of your profile pic.....do you look like him at all

i always think you look like carl pilkinton cos of your profile pic.....do you look like him at all

Well, I'm bald, and i sound like him probably. You'll have to ask someone else lol

Well, I'm bald, and i sound like him probably. You'll have to ask someone else lol

i look like brad pitt if he had a stroke

Can't get on with gorilla tubs.
I've got a 200mm paddle and the s**t goes EVERYWHERE.
Tall buckets no probs. Straight in. Boosh. Just churns it round in seconds. No fannying about moving a little whisk round and round...

why does it go everywhere out of the gorillas.... i mix all mine in them...if its a bit watery at first start of slow and never a drop spills out of it....am i missing something

Get a negative rake paddle
Takes a bit longer to mix but stays in the bucket lol

I only use proper skimming buckets for skimming balls to the monkey buckets tried it for a bit and f**k that OK for throwing rubbish in then chucking it in the skip tho [emoji106]

Use flexi tubs if I'm not using my board and stand. Easier to knock the plaster out when I forget to clean it out straight after putting on, or if I get caught by the set going off, can just leave it and knock it out later.

Never used the flexi tubs but after seeing how common they are I might have to give it a try.

I use a old plastic bucket that used to hold chlorine for a pool store. It holds 12.2 gal. Mixes fast and cleans up easy but I don't let my plaster stay in it long.

Use flexi tubs if I'm not using my board and stand. Easier to knock the plaster out when I forget to clean it out straight after putting on, or if I get caught by the set going off, can just leave it and knock it out later.

yep flexy if working out of bucket other than that its the tall ones for using with a board and stand

Hmmm...rubber buckets look good.

No one round me seems to stock genuine gorilla tubs any more and the copies are so bad I'm lucky if I get more than a week before handle snaps.
like @Cornelius, I tend to mix skim in tall tub, but mainly because the mixm8 can empty a gorilla tub in less than a second if I'm not paying attention.

Anyone had flexi tub mares? I had a handle go on 1 bag mix carrying it up into a loft conversion. Luckily stairs were narrow so I managed to wedge it with my leg. That could have been a very bad day....:eek:

Hmmm...rubber buckets look good.

No one round me seems to stock genuine gorilla tubs any more and the copies are so bad I'm lucky if I get more than a week before handle snaps.
like @Cornelius, I tend to mix skim in tall tub, but mainly because the mixm8 can empty a gorilla tub in less than a second if I'm not paying attention.

Anyone had flexi tub mares? I had a handle go on 1 bag mix carrying it up into a loft conversion. Luckily stairs were narrow so I managed to wedge it with my leg. That could have been a very bad day....:eek:

The gorilla tubs from @Plasterers1StopShop are bullet proof from what i have heard