Floods

Members online

carys

Whent to see a job today new house walls are spot on done a good job ther fair play. They have had some floods ther above skerting. Drainage people told them hack a meter off and re plaster. The walls are sand cement like new. I think the dumedfire will dry the place out and whith time the wall will dry drainage people said the plaster going fall off am I missing something. the walls are rock solid no inperfection on wall spot on job even painted whith silk. it big shame to hack a meter on a good job for nothing

Whent to see a job today new house walls are spot on done a good job ther fair play. They have had some floods ther above skerting. Drainage people told them hack a meter off and re plaster. The walls are sand cement like new. I think the dumedfire will dry the place out and whith time the wall will dry drainage people said the plaster going fall off am I missing something. the walls are rock solid no inperfection on wall spot on job even painted whith silk. it big shame to hack a meter on a good job for nothing
If it doesn’t want to come off it can do more damage forcing it off. The finish might be fooked but not the backing by the sound of it.

Reactions: Djr
If it doesn’t want to come off it can do more damage forcing it off. The finish might be fooked but not the backing by the sound of it.
I think ther more worried about salt how can you hack a meter on a perfict silk walls whithout seen some inperfection and I'm talking four rooms and hall

I had a problem in old house where we got damp across skirting. It was cause they had plastered down to concrete floor and it was pulling moisture from there . Said it was on floor sweating. Took skirts off knocked a couple inches plaster of . Sorted