Ford galaxy parts

• Thread starter Deleted member 32554
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32554

I'm scrapping my old 1.9 DTI if anyone wants any part for free pm me

Still nearly £300 quid for a rainy day.
Yep , got another bonus found out 10 mins ago £290 tax rebate lol , now what would you do with it , mines paying my sons mortgage lol

Nothing tax man took a few thousand off me for estimated tax what a load of bull.
Bad luck mate, let me cheer you up......

F..k me if the sun ain't shining ,
Just picking up snooker /pool table as new off free cycle and more good news from tax office they still owe me £500 :bailando:

Bad luck mate, let me cheer you up......

F..k me if the sun ain't shining ,
Just picking up snooker /pool table as new off free cycle and more good news from tax office they still owe me £500 :bailando:
Yea s**t happens I think a lot of people got stung this year. I don’t get the tax scheme of things. Yea a mate of mine got one of face book for £50 pool/air hockey table what a deal!

I'm scrapping my old 1.9 DTI if anyone wants any part for free pm me

Weigh it in and treat yourself mate. Yes you may get more money for the parts, yes you may feel better for doing the recycling thing, but it’ll still get recycled and you won’t have the hassle of tyre kickers taking up your evenings and weekends stripping bits off and leaving you with a rusting mess.
£280 ain’t bad and you could buy a decent little 2nd hand PA system and go and play at John J’s 40th party and charge the tight c**t £200 minus my £40 agent fee (+vat). Then, buy a cheap radio mic and advertise the PA for hire for weddings and events etc. Charge £150 and just drop it off and pick it up.
Or, have a phone call every night that goes “I’ll give you £5 for the starter motor mate!”

Weigh it in and treat yourself mate. Yes you may get more money for the parts, yes you may feel better for doing the recycling thing, but it’ll still get recycled and you won’t have the hassle of tyre kickers taking up your evenings and weekends stripping bits off and leaving you with a rusting mess.
£280 ain’t bad and you could buy a decent little 2nd hand PA system and go and play at John J’s 40th party and charge the tight c**t £200 minus my £40 agent fee (+vat). Then, buy a cheap radio mic and advertise the PA for hire for weddings and events etc. Charge £150 and just drop it off and pick it up.
Or, have a phone call every night that goes “I’ll give you £5 for the starter motor mate!”
Don't disagree , hence the offer of parts for free , the scrappy takes the high profit parts only , your idea about JJ , cmon mate , gotta be fake , the guy posts too much mad stuff.

Don't disagree , hence the offer of parts for free , the scrappy takes the high profit parts only , your idea about JJ , cmon mate , gotta be fake , the guy posts too much mad stuff.

7196D62C-F23E-4C07-B9F2-A240D30E3DA7.gif