Forgot how good this is

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Man I love this gear , no messing, bang on time , 3 small hits a day ,

Can’t Stop gear needs troweling up

@aleeman should put ten sachets into every hit and video it for everyone!
I know he’s good but tbf he wouldn’t be quick enough, there’s no doubt in my mind these are a must have for domestic jobs ,not used any for a while but today was just what was needed three small awkward hits working up to and around loads of s**t , was asking last week if bg ever gonna bring out a multi 60 and doubt very much they ever will , shame really as think it would be a big hit with doms but hey thank goddess the halftime guy sorted this
I bulk bought a load so don’t run out now

I know he’s good but tbf he wouldn’t be quick enough, there’s no doubt in my mind these are a must have for domestic jobs ,not used any for a while but today was just what was needed three small awkward hits working up to and around loads of s**t , was asking last week if bg ever gonna bring out a multi 60 and doubt very much they ever will , shame really as think it would be a big hit with doms but hey thank goddess the halftime guy sorted this
Yes but it would be comedy entertainment to see him busting a gut!

Save ya money mate put one hit on

Save ya money mate put one hit on
You know when you got depth around beads as walls are pissed , dab beads on with gear , fill it , Chuck a load more on then flatten straight away can’t beat it mate dose it right with halftime and it’s pulling in all time ,the pulling in actually gets quite exciting too , one hour bang on , did over dose on one hit today 45 minutes
And another thing noticed today, finish was actually better, think that’s because there ain’t no over troweling compared to not having it in the gear , there ain’t no time for that lol

It’s good stuff Pete when you need to push something along, the board finish I’ve been using lately from Buildbase has been setting nice and quick anyway.

I went to wickes this morning and they had zero finish. No board no multi. Would’ve been a completely wasted trip if not for the bacon butty from Greggs

@ChrispyUK wasn’t there an old on going joke about that? Didn’t have any so didn’t buy any..?

Pete is this stuff a white powder?
I reckon a measure of casting plaster in the Board Finish would have the same effect.
@The Hobo any chance you could send me some of your casting plaster?
It is mate , tbh I tried the stuff from fibre shop it’s not the same as sachets

yup it is good stuff... used it a lot on little jobs and I am smashing a big ceiling soon and will be using extratime as well :D

Lots of "real" plasterers give it the big I am about extra time and half time but reality you need to work smarter and this is one of the tools that allows you to do that

yup it is good stuff... used it a lot on little jobs and I am smashing a big ceiling soon and will be using extratime as well :D

Lots of "real" plasterers give it the big I am about extra time and half time but reality you need to work smarter and this is one of the tools that allows you to do that

Id be more worried that it weakens the bond tbh. The ceiling would have to me masive to warrant needing that. Pissy multi give you s**t load of time

Id be more worried that it weakens the bond tbh. The ceiling would have to me masive to warrant needing that. Pissy multi give you s**t load of time
What and you don't think that "pissy" Multi might not be weaker and with less "bond" than correctly mixed gear with a bit of retarder in it?

nah that is no worry for me :D you can weaken it by adding too much water.... and I don't think any us measure out exactly what @BritishGypsum specify... I know how I like it and other like it the way they do it :D

I’ve always just added water till I think it’s about right. The more I’m on the trowel, the wetter it tends to get within reason.