Forum Mug Competition

Vincey

Private Member
Yes for chance to win a TPF mug off Danny today’s comp is what is wrong here ?

There is 5 answers the judges are looking for , just to give entrants a helping hand . The draw will be tomorrow night of successful all answers entries ,

Best of luck guys

BBFD39D8-F737-46B8-ABC3-05351BDE60C2.jpeg
E37A2E67-1EF0-436C-A732-BB818A562E59.jpeg

The fire and flue should be fitted vertically. Having them on their side like that will cause no end of problems.

beading s**t dabs s**t boards holy s**t square s**t level s**t bonding haha space s**t that level on the right is s**t the dust sheet is probably s**t and what’s that s**t inside that burner? s**t? How did you get a picture of my work?

I do wonder if when they fitted the lintel it occurred to them that using a bit of mortar may have been a good idea? I'd have thought it's going to have a better chance of supporting the brickwork if it's actually touching it. o_O

Stick a board over it and skim it in!!!!! I've heard of sparkys getting pissed off with us for filling there boxes but this is another level;)

it would be better if you took pictures the right way round instead of me having to twist me neck.
Sorry mate I don’t know why it does that , on my screen they are the right way up @Danny why is this ? I’m using iPhone , I checked on computer and they are sideways

Sorry mate I don’t know why it does that , on my screen they are the right way up @Danny why is this ? I’m using iPhone , I checked on computer and they are sideways
It’s because you haven’t got a proper camera off a sponsor that you can promote so take dodgy pics in hope they notice and say they can help you take a decent pic lol

Not sure on this . But what's the space you need round a burner . Is that stack even wide enough for one .

I’ll send mine

I knew this comp would separate the men from the boys
This is like the float with holes in it again now we have a used Tpf mug as they are like gold dust sad times I ain’t got Facebook but think I will join it as they run better competitions