Free labour

Members online

Martin rory

Hi my name is Martin I am very keen to get into plastering I have done labouring for a plasterer a few years ago and I will be honest age is not really on my side lol I’m 36 I would be willing to work for free on weekends to be taught I’m in Birmingham if anyone can help or have any advice it would be great thank you

Hi my name is Martin I am very keen to get into plastering I have done labouring for a plasterer a few years ago and I will be honest age is not really on my side lol I’m 36 I would be willing to work for free on weekends to be taught I’m in Birmingham if anyone can help or have any advice it would be great thank you
@lurpak

Martin in 40 going on 20....who has told you to get into plastering ??
I couldn't imagine myself going into a carpenters forum and asking for a start at 36.

Has a bullshit so called spread been telling you he's on 2 grand a day ??

Sorry mate, decent spreads don’t work weekends! Only the bottom feeding peasants do!!

You can have my business plastering is s**t! Just give me £500 a week and IL hand it over and il just go gym every day and holiday 6 month of the year :numberone:

I.d of let ye come with me of you were near.
Free labour so why not and you still seem keener then kids

Jail labour....