Friday bitches

Members online

He waits outside his butchers with big sorrowful eyes and until the butcher gives him some bones and meat scraps

What you reckon? Granted it’s a bit darker than yesterday but had a few guinnes

Attachments

• DCFFAB11-FAE5-4B8F-9977-330B26172FD1.jpeg
    DCFFAB11-FAE5-4B8F-9977-330B26172FD1.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 171
What do you eat on your peasent 180 a day, bread with water ?

I eat proper food only. Pretty much meat, potatoes, rice, pasta, vegetables and fruit.
Every time you post a picture of the food you eat I think, I bet he has really ill stinky poos

Whenever I see it I think 'I bet he's really fat with stupid little pasty legs and noodle arms'
Like humpty dumpty held up with a couple of matchsticks.
latest

I eat proper food only. Pretty much meat, potatoes, rice, pasta, vegetables and fruit.

Whenever I see it I think 'I bet he's really fat with stupid little pasty legs and noodle arms'
Like humpty dumpty held up with a couple of matchsticks.
latest

I’m genetically gifted. I eat what I want when I want and remain a 6ft hench c**t

Im back at that one in 3 weeks to do some artex ceilings for a change so if they haven’t painted by then yes

Curious to know if looks any different to normal skim when dry.

Cant understand how work that looks pefect with no fat or water marks can look so shite dry like multi and board does at moment.

Not that it matters but hey ho!

Curious to know if looks any different to normal skim when dry.

Cant understand how work that looks pefect with no fat or water marks can look so shite dry like multi and board does at moment.

Not that it matters but hey ho!

I tried telling myself it doesn’t matter as I know it doesn’t as paints great but it still makes u feel rough when it looks like that

f**k fridays ! 1h and I have done just over 1 mile. Hope to be home by tomorrow. Only 15 miles left:loco:

View attachment 27552
Where's that?

It's one good thing about Ireland. There's no traffic to be had anywhere except Dublin. Not once have I ever been held up on the roads here. UK is fcukign torture in places.

I didn't used to mind UK traffic too much on the hour but if you're paid by the mile or trying to get somewhere, it's horrible. I never drive if I can help it.

Where's that?

It's one good thing about Ireland. There's no traffic to be had anywhere except Dublin. Not once have I ever been held up on the roads here. UK is fcukign torture in places.

I didn't used to mind UK traffic too much on the hour but if you're paid by the mile or trying to get somewhere, it's horrible. I never drive if I can help it.
North circular, London. Took me more than 1h to get to the roundabout at the end of the first picture. Nightmare! Green light and no one moves! Welcome to london!
55393D7B-D9EA-4E81-9A5A-E5533A70FB71.jpeg

Yes you are. At least I reckon you'll feel like it before long at the rate you're going mate.
download.jpg

Andy I knock them plots out like factory work xx
This was a fuucking headache.,... especially when when everyone needed a dump every 2 mins.

Attachments

• IMG_20181021_225116.jpg
    IMG_20181021_225116.jpg
    887.5 KB · Views: 146