Friday's

Members online

Chiseled quads them
giphy (3).gif

Artex can kiss my ass if I.m busy. Stupid price then send lad.
Thank f**k you don't get walls and ceilings covered in artex now. Late 90s early 2000s I did loads, whole houses ruined by artex. Funny thing is they thought they were adding value when all they did was devalue their house and leave enough money behind to get whole house replastered and more.

Arms are like.lead this morning... got 3 more big ceilings to hit next week then I am going burn my tools I think
I was thinking bout little en starting school and doing a bit more . Not sure if it's worth wear on body. Want to enjoy retirement. Was feeling great before I stopped.
Joiner I know is 80 and still plodding on . Said if he didn't get out bed one day he thinks that would be it

I was thinking bout little en starting school and doing a bit more . Not sure if it's worth wear on body. Want to enjoy retirement. Was feeling great before I stopped.
Joiner I know is 80 and still plodding on . Said if he didn't get out bed one day he thinks that would be it

I was told by an old man in a wheel chair when I was travelling to not retire tired

I think your better to wear away than rust away

Another old boy I was talking to said he would go back to work tomorrow. Said he doesn't miss job he just misses crack with lads
im domestics mainly but did a job last backend 14 guys on job I was doing cornice work other plasterers on plain stuff but all trades on it first week quite but once the ice was broke the crack was great went on for 7 week realy enjoyed it and paid weekly as well that makes life easy

I dont want to work a day longer then I have to. . Hopefully enjoy grankids

I dont plan on working longer than 10 years now... I have been grafting since I was 12 years old.

However if I did win the lottery I would still be hustling but be nice to have the pressure taken off

I dont plan on working longer than 10 years now... I have been grafting since I was 12 years old.

However if I did win the lottery I would still be hustling but be nice to have the pressure taken off
Wish I had made few investment when I was younger . Though ex would have f**k*d me over for em.
As for lottery if I won I.d never get out bed before dinner again and spend rest of day sat in sun drinking bacardi

Wish I had made few investment when I was younger . Though ex would have f**k*d me over for em.
As for lottery if I won I.d never get out bed before dinner again and spend rest of day sat in sun drinking bacardi

One good reason to put them in a Ltd company :'l