G** P.L.A.Z.I.F.L.E.X!!!

Members online

zombie

Private Member
I have absoloutley no idea why ive just done it but just walked out of merchants with 1 of them stupid 16" refina plaziflex thing!

Think I has an out of body experience or summet......

Sooooooo......
What the f**k do I do with it bar skip!!!!

ZOMBIE G** T.H.R.E.A.D

Tbf hardly use mine anymore. Good for a tidy up and polish. Put it on. Lay in same gear. Run over no pressure with plaziflex while it wet. Gets it close enough. Finish as normal.

Tbf hardly use mine anymore. Good for a tidy up and polish. Put it on. Lay in same gear. Run over no pressure with plaziflex while it wet. Gets it close enough. Finish as normal.

Tbf I bought it in my head for these cold minging months to try and speed sets up.

Thinking should of bought a bigger 1 then if it's for a quick flatten?

Tbf I bought it in my head for these cold minging months to try and speed sets up.

Thinking should of bought a bigger 1 then if it's for a quick flatten?

ive laid in with em and not left a single line mate. Have a play about with it, don’t pull water up so is faster set

Been using my mt all the way through again for a while now. Got fed up sanding plastics down. Been using an ox ultraflex lately which is decent. Just don’t give a f**k how it dries anymore. Long as it’s flat smooth nice angles job done. Board n skim extension Thursday friday. Mt and ox.
6A31F03B-7E3C-4D65-8269-D56DC75B953A.jpeg

27D752AE-4C5F-4E34-8843-3B6DD1F5A422.jpeg

Any bigger than 14’’ only good if background is flat. Take this lid, builder said a skim, homeowner said will that be flat & level...
I left them to debate the outcome :)

Been using my mt all the way through again for a while now. Got fed up sanding plastics down. Been using an ox ultraflex lately which is decent. Just don’t give a f**k how it dries anymore. Long as it’s flat smooth nice angles job done. Board n skim extension Thursday friday. Mt and ox. View attachment 42252
Nice I rate the ox there decent and cheap enough (y)

I have absoloutley no idea why ive just done it but just walked out of merchants with 1 of them stupid 16" refina plaziflex thing!

Sooooooo......

ZOMBIE G** T.H.R.E.A.D
I use one all the time once u get used to it you will be hooked /AND IM NOT G** @lurpak is right in what he says about them

That's using a mt,then speedskim,mediflex then s*p*r*lex :LOL: drys nice if you hit timings right

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191130-164627_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191130-164627_Gallery.jpg
    571.9 KB · Views: 194

Sooooooo......

ZOMBIE G** T.H.R.E.A.D

AmpleFlawlessGonolek-max-1mb.gif