G4 into Transit van

Jerseyboy

Hello All
Does anyone have a G4 Smart with a generator and loads it into a transit van?
Just wondering if it’s awkward as I know there a big machine
Thanks

Loadings easy, I just press buttons.

Fair play to ya that looks the part mate
But think I will be lifting it into the van till I’ve made a few £££
Have you done any liquid screeds with it?

i never clean my vans. I bought one new 18 months ago in 2017, I've yet to clean it Working on building sites with dust flying about it's a pointless exercise.

i never clean my vans. I bought one new 18 months ago in 2017, I've yet to clean it Working on building sites with dust flying about it's a pointless exercise.
It takes 20 mins rich. Looks more professional than a filthy looking workhorse.

Saying that, One of the lads that works for me drives a new custom I bought for him, and I looked in the front the other day and I went mental, it was like a costa coffee mobile skip...cups and rubbish everywhere, he got read the riot act.

Any Albanian car washess up North Yorkshire Rich? £8-10 for transits.
Yes, but not from Albania, but we have some equality deprived fellas from poor backgrounds here that have escaped from hell holes to improve there lives, I forget where there from.........oh yes Lancashire...

Cheapskates, I paid £1000.00 to have that van polished and ceramic coated last year. Makes washing it a doddle.

It's just a van for work that's it, I buy them new, chop them in after 3 years and the cycle continues.

It's just a van for work that's it, I buy them new, chop them in after 3 years and the cycle continues.
I do too, but it still should be treated right. I look after every thing I own. It's the way I was brought up and holds me in good stead.

Yea, the pen run out of ink ticking the option box on that one.
Are mercs like Ford where's nothing is standard ?
Ford know there the market leader so offer nothing as standard, I had to pay extra for sat nav, air con etc, the only thing you get standard on the trend (one up from base)models are a heated windscreen and that's only because Ford own the patent for quick clear windscreens. I have a new transit custom base as well as the big transit, and the only thing you get is a seatbelt and radio as standard.

Are mercs like Ford where's nothing is standard ?
Ford know there the market leader so offer nothing as standard, I had to pay extra for sat nav, air con etc, the only thing you get standard on the trend (one up from base)models are a heated windscreen and that's only because Ford own the patent for quick clear windscreens. I have a new transit custom base as well as the big transit, and the only thing you get is a seatbelt and radio as standard.
Haha, pretty much, everything extra. With each re generation it gets a bit better, the latest ones have keyless entry and start as standard. which is a nice touch.

House building, I have a plot of land bought with cleared funds, I'm planning to go into developing. I'm 38 so I have time on my side, the irony is I had chance to sell the business as a going concern a few years ago that would have pretty much set me up for life at 35 ie payed my mortgage off etc as I already have a buy to let plus an industrial unit, but I'm one of them sickoes that actually quite like my job and I stuck with it.

House building, I have a plot of land bought with cleared funds, I'm planning to go into developing. I'm 38 so I have time on my side, the irony is I had chance to sell the business as a going concern a few years ago that would have pretty much set me up for life at 35 ie payed my mortgage off etc as I already have a buy to let plus an industrial unit, but I'm one of them sickoes that actually quite like my job and I stuck with it.
Good on you rich. Change is as good as a rest and all that. As long as youre still making money on the render you could run the two side by side maybe. Hire a manager for the render while you project manage the build.