Get ready

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyzak

Heard today that one of the big energy companies has released its funding and there should be a big job starting soon in the north west,will post more info when i hear more

You know what I hope after all this build up it actually amounts to something for all those waiting with trowels in hand.

There is a lot happening in scotland and the north east,its begining to filter through in the midlands but the m62 corridor seems to be quiet although there are jobs out there,dont know how things are further south,would be good to know

I'm tired of hearing about it all to be honest. This bandwagon better be a big one because there's plenty that want a long ride!

anyone whose any good should be working already,its all the guys who,ve been on these wonder courses that are waiting for all this funded work,

We've been at it since March with the ECO funded works , the company did the first green deal job in the country last week

Im sure its kicked off already down my area, my brother has just bought a house and had a rep round, i think the scaffolding goes up this week. They also installed a FREE outside tap !

The funding has been available since the beginning of the year, its the prices everyone has been struggling with. The carbon saving per £ has been too high for most properties which need EWI so nobody could make the work pay.

weve got a green deal project to start in about a month, that's our first under the scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.