Giving blood

Members online

Sorry to hear about your mum. Best bet would be to go and see what local papers are available in your nearest paper shop. And ask what free papers get delivered. I think these days people still peruse through free papers and are more likely to see the notice
Thanks for that mate. I live in Kent but a lot of my mums family are in Failsworth and Oldham in Manchester just wondered if there were still any news papers free or paid for that dealt with these areas but not online ones

Thanks for that mate. I live in Kent but a lot of my mums family are in Failsworth and Oldham in Manchester just wondered if there were still any news papers free or paid for that dealt with these areas but not online ones
No worries marra. Just done as quick search and the Oldham Times looks the most local to the area. Failing that there is the Manchester evening news but I think that's more of a wide spread paper that covers the whole of the greater Manchester county

No worries marra. Just done as quick search and the Oldham Times looks the most local to the area. Failing that there is the Manchester evening news but I think that's more of a wide spread paper that covers the whole of the greater Manchester county
Cheers, I shall get the funeral directors to contact the Oldham times