Gloomy Start To The Week

Members online

It is dark down here... very gloomy start to the week...

I like winter but it is quite a depressing time of the year.

That being said I am warming the office up with the mug press :D

Im off to Bournemouth tomorrow so will need to be up and out early which is always easier said than done with a child in tow :D

It is dark down here... very gloomy start to the week...

I like winter but it is quite a depressing time of the year.

That being said I am warming the office up with the mug press :D

I've already eaten all my Christmas bogies in the van going back to work last Thursday.
Just aswell really all I've heard all morning off the agent tiler painter joiner plumbsparks can they have plot back Wednesday.
On wards and upwards again (y)(y)(y)(y)

I've already eaten all my Christmas bogies in the van

I know times change but 'bogies' were not a great thing to eat when I was a kid :vomito: and the only ones who did that always gave the class nits and always had a snotty nose........................It's not the same thing surely?:wtf:

I know times change but 'bogies' were not a great thing to eat when I was a kid :vomito: and the only ones who did that always gave the class nits and always had a snotty nose........................It's not the same thing surely?:wtf:

It's recycling mate.

Your not the sort of fella who wears protection when masterbating are ya :loco:

Still on hols today. Little one isn't back until tomorrow and the missus is working all day. Back doing a bit tomorrow

Glad it went well
Wish u all the best this year mate and everyone else on here , would be great to have another good year work wise 2019

Locked n loaded for tomorrow boss

14901407-F9BE-4BF0-AECC-6EE25C4C4E51.jpeg

Nice that mate u wait til u ask him in 10 years time do u want come work with us reply will be “how much am I getting paid “