Goodbye all

Unfortunately I'm one of those weird vegetarians, I can't do the gym due to a motorbike accident - damaged my back so usually crippled in pain for a few days after plastering ceilings

I have to watch myself.

I have two rules for stopping slipping.

Get down the gym and eat well. You can't do f**k all without proper food, No boxes, no tins, no packets, no f**k all like that. The gym will give you some sort of timetable for effort.

Do it.

Thankyou, took the dog for a walk and have spent pretty much the entire afternoon fixing my poor plastering - lay it on get it flat? it's a mastery, one I will never get

Take a break, go for a walk. Sounds like you’re taking on a lot on your own . Depression is a nasty affliction. Wish you well

Thankyou, took the dog for a walk and have spent pretty much the entire afternoon fixing my poor plastering - lay it on get it flat? it's a mastery, one I will never get
You just have to have a ton of patience and don’t be too hard on yourself it takes years to learn.

Try get first coat on as neat as you can.
Flatten it.
Second coat on.
Flatten again
Wait
Trowel

Jess’s list of tips would be...

Get it on tight (not too stingey) and flat. If your first coat is good you’re second will be good = a good relaxed finished.

Use as little water as you can .

.... oh and stick around on TPF for more tips and uplifting threads! (y)

Attachments

• 20180922_215921.jpg
    20180922_215921.jpg
    739.9 KB · Views: 154