Got a 2nd year but.!!

Bernardt

Could do with another plasterer or decent trowel hand to potentially make a decent gang.for houses & nursing home bashing in the midlands.

Ah I see...... wondered why he wanted to share the job

Grumpy bastards anyway, nurses. Nearly married a nurse when I was a handsome young soldier.

Nurses homes turned out to be less than I'd hoped.

Wander into 'the wrong room' naked and pissed in the middle of the night and jeez, you'd think I was trying to steal the crown jewels.

Why is it all work advertised on here seems to be in Midlands is there a mass shortage of plasterer there.

@John j

Theres always been a saying around our way that you need to get below nottingham or above leeds to make plastering pay!

Theve always enjoyed better rates than us!
I.m happy with what i get mate . Just rock up and never really do more then 4 or 5 bags a day . Get more when i price my own work but cant be assed most of time .
Been asked to work in lakes and near yarmouth. Told em I want double to work away and they said or might get some local lads then . Cheeky f**k**s why would I leave family to be on same money

@John j

Theres always been a saying around our way that you need to get below nottingham or above leeds to make plastering pay!

Theve always enjoyed better rates than us!

giphy.gif