HALFTIME review

irish_spread

Private Member
I'm a dinosaur re new products.
Tried it for the 1st time this week. Had about 2m2 of damp proofing to do. Rendered using Sovchem Rendermix as w/p in the s and c. Normally I would allow up to 4 hrs start to finish for skimming in these cold temperatures.

Happy to say the skimming took 2 hrs 15 mins, start to finish, so definatly works.
I should say that Mark from Easymix sent me this as a free sample but that didn't influence my view.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Tried it for the 1st time this week. Had about 2m2 of damp proofing to do. Rendered using Sovchem Rendermix as w/p in the s and c. Normally I would allow up to 4 hrs start to finish for skimming in these cold temperatures.

Happy to say the skimming took 2 hrs 15 mins, start to finish, so definatly works.
I should say that Mark from Easymix sent me this as a free sample but that didn't influence my view.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Do they do Full time? If they did I’d buy loads of the stuff.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Was it a fine white powder?

I thought this stuff was supposed to be in Wickes but when I asked this morning I was told it had to be ordered in.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Good man :)

Word of warning 5 sachets of the 1/2 time to a collomix bucket of skim for a awkard little bedsit kitchen turned out to be complete lunacy.
:frenetico:.

i Think 4 should do it next time (y).

I did a damp job today started about 11.30 did about 25m and was trowelling the blisters at 4.30 grrrrrrr thought I would have the second mix on for two for an easier day tomorrow, could of done with this and this is not the first time (pun intended) :)

Do what time
DF9CF63A-0D6D-497D-B80D-CEF4E84590CF.jpeg

Halftime makes gear finish the way it should , perfect dried finish everytime, no striping, tearing etc...BG should take the accelerant out of it and put it in every bag and life would be easier