Halves or quarters on ocr

Vincey

Private Member
Might sound stupid question but am 100% serious I have use of a storage unit , done the maths on 29 pallets of ocr vimark p16 which basically after enquiring is order direct with one drop to unit total if I’m correct £5500 for the lot in all honesty I ain’t gonna get through that amount but have made enquires to two other plasterer who would want in on 8 pallets is there anyone else on here around East Midlands that would want in on day 7 or 8 pallets

Vincey why bother with ocr mate? Get the grey base coat . 100 times better. It’s what I use.

How much is it ?
The ocr works out £4.80 a bag if I’m correct and at 1.2m2 at 15mm
That’s just a number Vincey. Think of the time you will save and more important the quality is phenomenal. And that coming from me , who uses parex .... mostly, is a statement .Get a bag or two and try it before you go for ocr.

That’s just a number Vincey. Think of the time you will save and more important the quality is phenomenal. And that coming from me , who uses parex .... mostly, is a statement .Get a bag or two and try it before you go for ocr.
You wouldn’t trust a Vimark mono over a Parex though. Parex is flawless in the right hands

If I can get some I will try some, I haven’t used that one , have you used the p16 mate ?

No vincey , but my opinion about ocr ,in general , is very poor.
Fair enough I’ll try get some of the gear you mentioned tbh I only can compare p16 with Weber and one other I’ve used and tbf have less experience than others on here but I thought it was lovely material in my merchants I’m looking at £8 a bag Weber which is also another reason for me looking, besides there 0.8m2 too
I’m surprised that not a lot of others haven’t tried it too

Fair enough I’ll try get some of the gear you mentioned tbh I only can compare p16 with Weber and one other I’ve used and tbf have less experience than others on here but I thought it was lovely material in my merchants I’m looking at £8 a bag Weber which is also another reason for me looking, besides there 0.8m2 too
I’m surprised that not a lot of others haven’t tried it too
Not every one is adventurous and can admit he doesn’t know everything after all:)