hawks

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

christ

Private Member
ive been using a black spur alu hawk and after a days work my thum aches like hell. do the marshalltown hawks prevent the achey thum because of that bit of sponge.

also does any one use the marshalltown 19'' by 15'' adjustable handle. cheers

have used aly handhawks in the past tread always seams to go on the handle,have you not thought of getting a fibreglass one a bit lighter as well

marshaltown hands down as for the big ajustable thats almost twice the size how you gonna lift when its full of muck??? a load of rubbish!

if your new to the job your arms are going to ache .... forever .... then elbows ,wrist ,knees, and back and as for labourers there a pain in the ars* and women they give you headache so .... pick any hawk you want

lol at church ;D bang on mate!!

marshaltown havent got the monopoly on sponge donuts either...a 4.99 silverline of the market should have one too, if not you prolly bought it off delboy!!

my hand hurts. my wrists hurts. my elbow hurts. my shoulder hurts. my back hurts.my fecking legs hurt. GET A JOB TESTING BEDS TESTING BEDS YA PUFFS. old boy ranting singing off............

Status
Not open for further replies.