Hay fever

Members online

No members online now.
i get it every year... my mrs hates me when have it coz feel like got head cold... and moody.. and last thing you wanna do is be outside

I get it but not bad. Mainly sneezing and itchy eyes. If I pop a tab takes it straight away.
Never suffered as a kid though. They say local honey helps

i get it every year... my mrs hates me when have it coz feel like got head cold... and moody.. and last thing you wanna do is be outside
Your rhight nothing but trees round me. I feel absolutely s**t if that stining netal method work I'l jump on to them next year I might do it today lol

Does anybody suffer from this. Being working round trees. I'm fuked fatigue and joint hurting bit sniffles.. I' feel like being in the ring whith Mike tyson

Start of spring for 3 weeks I'm dying with it.
Cleared up now.
You'll be fine in few weeks mate (y)

Start of spring for 3 weeks I'm dying with it.
Cleared up now.
You'll be fine in few weeks mate (y)
Unless you suffer from grass. Not shoure on that then you got weeds in autum then you haven't got much rest from allergies. I know for a fact I haven't got weeds

Unless you suffer from grass. Not shoure on that then you got weeds in autum then you haven't got much rest from allergies. I know for a fact I haven't got weeds

Horrible sneezing fits all the time.
Rubbing your eyes red raw when hands full of dust already.

Does anybody suffer from this. Being working round trees. I'm fuked fatigue and joint hurting bit sniffles.. I' feel like being in the ring whith Mike tyson

Haymene. Intihistamene based tablets. That's what you want.

Used to suffer with hay fever something rotten. Doesn't bother me any more.

Not cheap matey-o but do you want to be able to breathe or not?

i have had a dose of hay fever this week , i take our dog for a walk through our local wood in the late afternoon. sneezing, can't breathe , to warm in the house. i took a couple of hay fever tabs which did help.
i have now changed my dog walking to beside the local river , nice clear air.

i have had a dose of hay fever this week , i take our dog for a walk through our local wood in the late afternoon. sneezing, can't breathe , to warm in the house. i took a couple of hay fever tabs which did help.
i have now changed my dog walking to beside the local river , nice clear air.

@John j told me to get local honey....
I thought he was taking the piss .
But apparently it works.

Just saying .....:whistle:

I dont have any hayfever tabs with me and the last time I took something I had the shits... handy that