Heard of a firm.?

Members online

Bernardt

Got the chance of nice start with a firm from Buckinghamshire called LJR.top money etc etc.any body know anything about them.??

Have there told you invoice payment timeframe? First thing you want to ask,we had a chance of getting in with a big firm there was worth millions we did all there offices out,mf frame the lot there do alot of work for a big supermarket then there dropped the invoice bomb of...invoice in every 60 days then its another 30 days 4 payment!!!! No thanks we said and the cheeky bastards said we had to use the building material supplier even tho there wanted us to supply gear and pay for it aswell but not shop around..

Have there told you invoice payment timeframe? First thing you want to ask,we had a chance of getting in with a big firm there was worth millions we did all there offices out,mf frame the lot there do alot of work for a big supermarket then there dropped the invoice bomb of...invoice in every 60 days then its another 30 days 4 payment!!!! No thanks we said and the cheeky bastards said we had to use the building material supplier even tho there wanted us to supply gear and pay for it aswell but not shop around..
F—k that.saved your own skin there pal.he,s ringing tomorrow so will go thru things with him.cheers micky.

Fortnightly isnt that bad
It is when it's fortnightly and a cheque. Plus I can count on one hand who I trust firm wise is this game .the rest are c**ts who will go all out to shaft you .especially for your week in hand

It is when it's fortnightly and a cheque. Plus I can count on one hand who I trust firm wise is this game .the rest are c**ts who will go all out to shaft you .especially for your week in hand
Sunnybank redrose.nwf.?

Like said I only work for smaller outfits where tops there's 30 men .Plus them big outfits don't give a fuk who's decent or who's rough as arseholes as long as the job gets done

Like said I only work for smaller outfits where tops there's 30 men .Plus them big outfits don't give a fuk who's decent or who's rough as arseholes as long as the job gets done

Gordon.s big firm from Preston forget there name.?

Fortnightly isnt that bad

It's worse than that though, when you're starting off. I've had it where I haven't seen money for 6 weeks or something.

2 weeks in hand, then you put in your invoice at the end of the week for the previous two, then a week to process it and then 4 days or something for the cheque to clear.

• Agree
Reactions: Djr
It's worse than that though, when you're starting off. I've had it where I haven't seen money for 6 weeks or something.

2 weeks in hand, then you put in your invoice at the end of the week for the previous two, then a week to process it and then 4 days or something for the cheque to clear.
Ye 2 weeks is bad if its cheque like..all about trust i suppose pal..ive gone 6 weeks without being paid before and its scary s**t when its £1000s..i know guys who have lost a couple of hundread £k but there still going,always tell you what there lose but never what there make

2 weeks in hand, then you put in your invoice at the end of the week for the previous two, then a week to process it and then 4 days or something for the cheque to cleatr.
true and so bloody wrong as most blokes are hand to mouth and need that Friday wage for diesel etc

• Agree
Reactions: Djr
There all the same your just a number. I work for firms that have all round spreads.not dabbers skimmers and boarders making a b*ll***s of everything

Ye 2 weeks is bad if its cheque like..all about trust i suppose pal..ive gone 6 weeks without being paid before and its scary s**t when its £1000s..i know guys who have lost a couple of hundread £k but there still going,always tell you what there lose but never what there make

Ernie the Robber told me when I was a young shaver on my very first job how much money he'd lost at something or other.

I said something about it to the plumber who threw back his head and laughed....'I've known Ernie 30 years,' he said. 'And he's lost money on every fcuking job.'

There all the same your just a number. I work for firms that have all round spreads.not dabbers skimmers and boarders making a b*ll***s of everything
Sometimes we drop onto firms and just board houses as there have got loads of skimmers but crying out for boarders we can knock houses out in 2 days so it works ok..only do it tho wen have a little quiet window thank fck

The simple frustrating thing is,is that we all need each other.we need them and they need us.they just think we don’t have bills etc.i can’t go to Tesco tomorrow and say I’ll have this trolley full but I’ll see you in 2wks time.yeh right.!!!