hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

welshspread

;D. Hello to all, been using site for past week or so, great topics covered and many of my questions answered already. i left the forces in jan after 22 years. i managed to get in a four week, all day every day plastering course before i left, courtesy of them. have done a few jobs mainly f &f. i now want to go on my own after subbying for a while to a stone company. any tips would help. i have cards made and a 1000 flyers ready for a drop. i live in south wales--whats the going day rate??

thanks all

happy spreading.

steve :D

hello mate and thanks for keeping bin laden at bay ;) to be honest mate there is a slight downturn of work at the mo :-/ so as a fully qualified spread were prob looking at between £120 to £170 a day at the mo roughly but it could drop soon .................

Hi m8 welcome aboard.
I'd echo what nicksey said.
At first I'd go in towards the lower end to get known.

lol,west side of newport,near roggy,you busy then,iv just done a right shitty wall today,window,basin and bloody water pipes everywhere,but still looks bloody good now mind ;D

on way out of door now to carry on with a room i started for someone, not a nice job though--ah well think of the dosh!!!! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.