Hello everyone

Members online

Dixie Normuss

Hi i'am a newbie to the forum so please go easy on me :)
I currently work in logistics but i'am thinking about a complete change of career and want to take up a trade and plastering really interests me and have done a few bits on my own property.
Can any of you offer any advice if I decide to take this on,advice about anything about the trade would be greatly appreciated....in particular doing training at college or maybe invest in a course.

cheers

I currently work in logistics but i'am thinking about a complete change of career and want to take up a trade and plastering really interests me and have done a few bits on my own property.
Can any of you offer any advice if I decide to take this on,advice about anything about the trade would be greatly appreciated....in particular doing training at college or maybe invest in a course.

cheers
How old are you?

Youll get a bad back and shoulder. All your mates and family will ask you for favours every week. Youll go through clothes like toilet roll and be sick of facing a wall all day.

Also youll become obsessed with trowels and start a collection.

Probably spend most of your spare money from work...on work stuff.

Do something else.
giphy (29).gif

don't overthink it don't over complicate it...keep it simple.

don't be a faffer.... just fkin gerrit on

don't end up a big-headed, 'i think i'm gods gift to spreads' egomaniac brummie chancer

follow that advice and you'll be reet lad.

You're welcome.

Oh look out flabby forearms dishing out career advice.

If I needed money they last thing id be doing is plastering.

Youll get a bad back and shoulder. All your mates and family will ask you for favours every week. Youll go through clothes like toilet roll and be sick of facing a wall all day.

Also youll become obsessed with trowels and start a collection.

Probably spend most of your spare money from work...on work stuff.
So true, wise words ! Br

cheers
Just do it , I don't work for Nike , by the way.