NordicSpread

Hi all,

I'm a former spread living in Stockholm where I sometimes do jobs for friends and family (I also do work in the Netherlands). Here's a little video you may be interested in (skimming a few rooms). Feel free to like and share :) And if you know anyone who needs any private jobs done by an expat in the Nordics or the Netherlands, let me know.

Cheers,
NS

Attachments

• plasterers_forum.JPG
    plasterers_forum.JPG
    176.9 KB · Views: 349
Hi all,

I'm a former spread living in Stockholm where I sometimes do jobs for friends and family (I also do work in the Netherlands). Here's a little video you may be interested in (skimming a few rooms). Feel free to like and share :) And if you know anyone who needs any private jobs done by an expat in the Nordics or the Netherlands, let me know.

Cheers,
NS

England girls gonna kick your arse xx
Welcome ...have you an addiction to salmiac ??

I have mate xx

Got an aunty from Finland :baba::baba::baba:

Hi all,

Cheers,
NS
My uncles been living in Stockholm for 20 +years hes got his own plastering firm over there . Keep meaning to go there to see him

My uncles been living in Stockholm for 20 +years hes got his own plastering firm over there . Keep meaning to go there to see him
Really? I also moved here in '99 but I've never met another (expat) spread. What's his firm called? And there's me thinking I was the only one with a hawk (they don't sell them here)...

Hi all,

Cheers,
NS
Ime fibrous plasterer

Attachments

• IMG_20190614_101032.jpg
    IMG_20190614_101032.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 235
Hi all,

Cheers,
NS
Welcome along bud

Th
b
Believe me, they're overrated.
Mine wasn't. The only irritating thing about her was she was so fcuking clever, Shame I only met her when she was already making the plans for going home to train to be a doctor. Not really the sort of thing you sack off for a comparatively new relationship. Even went to Vaxjo to see her.

Spoke English better than me, and German, and French.

She could even drive properly.

Hi all,

Cheers,
NS

Welcome along

Hi all,

Cheers,
NS
Hey I've

Hey I have just recently moved to Sweden and looking for a job where I can apply my 17 years experience as a spread. Anyone have any contacts or know where to look? Much apreciated.

Hi all,

Cheers,
NS
There's a guy on here looking for a spread in sweeten. You owe me a beer