Hello u all ok

Members online

Can’t make my mind up weather to work through Christmas or not , thinking once stop won’t be able to get back into it lol
Merchants being closed doesn’t help either tbf

Can’t make my mind up weather to work through Christmas or not , thinking once stop won’t be able to get back into it lol
If ther work to be done I just take Christmas day boxing day if it clashes whith weekend I take 4 days off. Get enough days through the year. Self employed you got to take the work when it ther. I'd be nut house if I was home whith wife and kids for a week or so

4 days and counting!!!

F*****g had enough graft for 1 year I'm broken!!!

How's it feel @lurpak @JessThePlasterer have you shot to early????
Not at all!! I’ve got a tonne of s**t to do! And it’s nice to have some time to see people, seeing my new little twin nephews today!!

Their dads a plumber/city fan

I’m winding him up something rotten they’re going to be spreads/Liverpool!!

Yes good weekend mate but just not interested in plastering on more in work out of work it s**t and I am getting some lazy
Really sounds like you have fell out of love with plastering so Look for something else to do then mate, it’s never too late.

Really sounds like you have fell out of love with plastering so Look for something else to do then mate, it’s never too late.
Next year plumber on job fitting bath I in bathroom skimming wall going to put a big f**k off nail under his van tter f**k am

What about Mrs Vincey wont she be wanting u at home