Hello!

Abelnicholas

Hi everyone,

I’m excited to be here and introduce myself! I’ve always had a keen interest in construction and innovative building techniques, particularly around alternative structures like shipping containers and eco-friendly materials. Lately, I’ve been looking into different ways to expand my knowledge of plastering and other finishing techniques to complement these builds.

I’m here to learn from the experts and enthusiasts in this community. Whether it’s tips for perfecting plaster finishes, advice on sustainable materials, or just sharing experiences, I’m eager to soak up all the knowledge and hopefully contribute where I can.

Looking forward to some great discussions!

Cheers,

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Hi everyone,

I’m excited to be here and introduce myself! I’ve always had a keen interest in construction and innovative building techniques, particularly around alternative structures like shipping containers and eco-friendly materials. Lately, I’ve been looking into different ways to expand my knowledge of plastering and other finishing techniques to complement these builds.

I’m here to learn from the experts and enthusiasts in this community. Whether it’s tips for perfecting plaster finishes, advice on sustainable materials, or just sharing experiences, I’m eager to soak up all the knowledge and hopefully contribute where I can.

Looking forward to some great discussions!

Cheers,
you sure you are on the right forum Abelnicholas,