Help identifying type and colour of render

Members online

Andy_1

Hi there

I have recently bought a house and would be really grateful if anybody has any thoughts on what type and if possible what colour the render is on the photos attached.

I haven’t owned a house with render on before so I’m pretty clueless. Thanks very much in advance.
Andy

Attachments

• E84833E9-AC92-4E7A-898F-9793E0B0CCE7.jpeg
    E84833E9-AC92-4E7A-898F-9793E0B0CCE7.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 191
  • C7140B40-3B55-4A92-92D8-4F3091E350D4.jpeg
    C7140B40-3B55-4A92-92D8-4F3091E350D4.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 197
Hi there

I have recently bought a house and would be really grateful if anybody has any thoughts on what type and if possible what colour the render is on the photos attached.

I haven’t owned a house with render on before so I’m pretty clueless. Thanks very much in advance.
Andy
Monocouche mate, the colour could be anything depends on who made it they’ve all got different names for the same colour maybe a shade lighter and darker with each manufacturer

Monocouche mate, the colour could be anything depends on who made it they’ve all got different names for the same colour maybe a shade lighter and darker with each manufacturer

Thanks so much for this info and for getting back to me so quickly pal - really appreciate it!

Guessing,

Krend and Ivory.
Krend because of the grain/texture.
You'd need to see it in person and/or offer a small sample up against it.

Thanks so much for all these replies I’ve gone from not really having a clue to being able to narrow it down to either Weber chalk or Weber ivory.
I’m pretty sure it’s Weber chalk now with the photo from GrantyBoy helping to confirm as yours is a slightly different shade to mine but the same texture. All the replies have been a big help narrowing it down thank you !!