Help

Think this place wrong place to ask for advice to many dickheads
I'd put 50 per board , that may be your problem, coupled with the heads being driven too far along with a damp environment and a couple of buckets of wet plaster under pressure from trowelling , sorry about the dickheads
Now how about that tenner

You have a get out clause from calling some of the " humor " members dickheads
Your plasterer should not have plastered it before more screws were installed
Tenner till Friday?

The dick head is the one with the ceiling on the floor.
You don't need to be Sherlock Einstein to work out what went wrong, its a few sheets of plasterboard screwed to some f**k**g wood ffs.

Are the screws still in the joists?

Yes. Damp plasterboard or over driven screws, wrong type of screw. Instructions on back of bag misinterpreted and skim applied at a thickness of 2m instead of 2mm.

No. Screws too short. Not enough screws. Rotten joists.

Case closed :D

Looks like it was air flow but think that a bit to technical for a plaster to understand thanks to anyone who actually tried to help but not many on hear

Looks like it was air flow but think that a bit to technical for a plaster to understand thanks to anyone who actually tried to help but not many on hear
Air flow made a new ceiling fall down.... You're looking for a get out clause. You didn't do a proper job basically and if I turned up to a job and see 25 screws in a board I would put 25 more in as 3 or 4 per joist isn't enough. Just poor quality workmanship to blame and a bad plasterer I'm afraid

how does air flow cause a ceiling to come down?

Condensation maybe??? but it would have to have been really wet for that to happen... pictures would really help here

7FAC85B9-A069-4B7C-8220-CE87E7F56D2F.jpeg