here we go

Andy g

into it lads

Attachments

• 20190617_074314.jpg
    20190617_074314.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 292
u have never worked on a big site have u muppet

Oh f**k**g hell you was crying n depressed not long ago now you’re giving it the biggun lol. Id slap you harder than you slap ya old girl about.

You’re skimming board for pennies. 0 skill and the f**k**g painter on a better tickle than you.

Oh f**k**g hell you was crying n depressed not long ago now you’re giving it the biggun lol. Id slap you harder than you slap ya old girl about.

You’re skimming board for pennies. 0 skill and the f**k**g painter on a better tickle than you.
just trying to been strong what I said about my depression was true and is still they ever f**k**g day,dume f**k

Na just got a 110 mixer for fun of it. Big site that you bring a teddy bear off carboot with ya to?
when my depression was at is worst I could not eat ,sleep ,get out of bed and the missis had to be with me so I didn't f**k**g kill my self so I am just try to bounce back ,1 day at a time ,if having a chimp on the dashboard helps me so be it,and his name is ronnie

Old school lol.
Beggin it to come back to forum. What made you ring oli?
don't no why but really enjoying work but money not that good ,did a lot of doms did my f**k**g head in my be that it don't really no missis say I alitte happier in my self