Hernia

Members online

hollybank

Private Member
Anybody suffered with a hernia?I think i have one after lifting insulated and soundboards on my own.
Symptons pain and burning pain in the top of the groin area.
Whats the operation like and how many weeks did you have off work?
I can do without this as im up to my neck in it Jan and Feb

Anybody suffered with a hernia?I think i have one after lifting insulated and soundboards on my own.
Thought I did , had the lump but it vanished thankfully

Been there got the T-shirt 12 weeks off is a must in our trade or you will be back in hospital troweling pulls on your abdominal! Ops no problem in and out in a few hours I went private as waiting list was a joke on nhs. Mine was about a year ago no problems now touch wood!

Been there got the T-shirt 12 weeks off is a must in our trade or you will be back in hospital troweling pulls on your abdominal! Ops no problem in and out in a few hours I went private as waiting list was a joke on nhs. Mine was about a year ago no problems now touch wood!
Oh and mine got that bad it dropped into my ballsack I had b*ll***s like watermelons you can lay on your back and push it back in ! If it is get it sorted sooner rather than later can be painful after a long day at work (y)

Im going to take these 2 weeks off and see if ive strained myself ive been pushing myself too much for the past 12 months 7 days a week.
I know absolutly bonkers at my age.

Im going to take these 2 weeks off and see if ive strained myself ive been pushing myself too much for the past 12 months 7 days a week.
I know absolutly bonkers at my age.
Your a tad older than me, take it easy for a while and see how you feel.