Hi all!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark gibson

Hi all fellow spreads!
My name is mark gibson and i have been plastering since leaving school 24yrs ago, which makes me 40 this year!!!! (no wonder the back and knees are creaking) haha.
Anyway trained with some really good guys and cover all traditional work from lime work to solid plastering to dry lining and screeding. Only small company, got 2 guys with me and we also now specialize in polished plaster. If anyone would like to look at our website feel free. www.blackwatermarble.co.uk

connor lab said:
alrite mark im mark aswell i could do with someone to train me up mate ;)
hi mark, you not having much luck then? not over busy ourselves at mo. How much experience you got mate?

mark gibson said:
Hi all fellow spreads!
My name is mark gibson and i have been plastering since leaving school 24yrs ago, which makes me 40 this year!!!! (no wonder the back and knees are creaking) haha.
Anyway trained with some really good guys and cover all traditional work from lime work to solid plastering to dry lining and screeding. Only small company, got 2 guys with me and we also now specialize in polished plaster. If anyone would like to look at our website feel free. www.blackwatermarble.co.uk

hi mark just looked at your site very impressive welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.