Holloway v poirer

Members online

stuart23

Private Member
Anyone else staying up for this fight? Set my alarm for it and surprised I never just rolled over and went back to sleep. Gastelum v adesanya should be a cracker as well.

Anyone else staying up for this fight? Set my alarm for it and surprised I never just rolled over and went back to sleep. Gastelum v adesanya should be a cracker as well.
Not the fight mate , just got up , couldn't sleep , old man thing lol

Great fight. Dustin will struggle against khabib tho. But fair play he’s worked his way back up n max is a beast now.

Great fight. Dustin will struggle against khabib tho. But fair play he’s worked his way back up n max is a beast now.
Max is no beast and needs to go back down a weight and fight whippets with his tippy tapping style don’t work with guys bigger then him just like mcgregor

Max is no beast and needs to go back down a weight and fight whippets with his tippy tapping style don’t work with guys bigger then him just like mcgregor
Difference with max and mcgregor is mcgregor has power and max doesn’t. Not taking anything away from max but he’s not a knockout artist