Homemade tartar sauce

Members online

Olican

Private Member
I mentioned on another thread about my homemade tartar sauce and it really kicked off so thought I'd tell you how it's made ..
1 part mayo 1 part salad cream finely chopped capers/gerkin / parsley splash of lemon. It's bloody nice you'll have it on your sandwiches next day...
....next week ....ketchup

IMG_20181018_175554.jpg

Was gonna make some picLily once . Old woman of a job gave me recipe but it sounded proper hard work . Ball ache mixing it

I mentioned on another thread about my homemade tartar sauce and it really kicked off so thought I'd tell you how it's made ..
1 part mayo 1 part salad cream finely chopped capers/gerkin / parsley splash of lemon. It's bloody nice you'll have it on your sandwiches next day...
....next week ....ketchup

View attachment 27633

You cheeky f**k**g mong. It didn't kick off because of your tartare sauce.

How dare you anyway?

Today we celebrate the anniversary of clever handsome and brave Lord Nelson laying down his beloved life to rid the world of the French.

almirante-nelson.jpg

Today we celebrate victory at Trafalgar, which rid the world of the Napoleonic Menace.

LindsayCambridge.jpg

And you want to talk about tartar sauce.

How dare you anyway?

Today we celebrate the anniversary of clever handsome and brave Lord Nelson laying down his beloved life to rid the world of the French.

almirante-nelson.jpg

Today we celebrate victory at Trafalgar, which rid the world of the Napoleonic Menace.

LindsayCambridge.jpg

How dare you anyway?

almirante-nelson.jpg

LindsayCambridge.jpg

He looks a little camp in that picture, sorry I don't follow football who did he play for again? I'm sure he was a ruddy good player and I meant no disrespect on his birthday