How can you not work?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181227-205034.jpg
    Screenshot_20181227-205034.jpg
    713 KB · Views: 144
You just started come back when you done 25 years you be glad to do something else. I want to start a new fresh business can't think of nothing

Doing something else isn’t the problem, it’s doing nothing that bothers me.

I'm back to work in the morning, just for the day to break up the boredom, fed up of nodding off in front of the box every couple of hours,.

The joys of being self employed.... the only people that enjoy time off really is those who work for a firm.....

The peaks and troughs of being self employed/entrepreneur is brutal... the highs are massive and the lows are dark depths...

Most people who suffer with anxiety are self employed people as their strong mind can make them successful but that same mind can also turn bad and destroy the person from the inside....

If otherwise capable, how do people not work? It’s been great having more family time etc but the truth is, it’s messing me up.

I actually feel completely knackered. Like a depression sort of tired that lingers all day, burning eyes etc.

Never get this when working. Purposely didn’t book work til the 8th Jan but I don’t think I can wait that long.
At pics with missus

If otherwise capable, how do people not work? It’s been great having more family time etc but the truth is, it’s messing me up.

I actually feel completely knackered. Like a depression sort of tired that lingers all day, burning eyes etc.

Never get this when working. Purposely didn’t book work til the 8th Jan but I don’t think I can wait that long.
Insanity lol, some of you guys were complaining about how busy you were. Then your off and no likey. Madness

Learn how to relax and unwind. After a few days back at work you'll be planning your next holiday:)

Learn how to relax and unwind. After a few days back at work you'll be planning your next holiday:)

I do, but I've worked since was 14. I enjoy days off and holidays/ But this year I took more time than normal off for xmas and it's too much

Same here, bored to f**k with being off but quiet enjoying not knocking my f**k in. Minding the kids while shes working and everytime she comes through the door all i get is why is teh kids not dressed, whys the dishes not cleaned and why is the lights not on. f**k off! , im enjoying just being a lazy f**k*r now go in and make my diner haha. Stayed in bed all boxing day watching movies. All outside work booked in for Jan/Feb so dont know when ill be starting back. Weather permitting.

Same here, bored to f**k with being off but quiet enjoying not knocking my f**k in. Minding the kids while shes working and everytime she comes through the door all i get is why is teh kids not dressed, whys the dishes not cleaned and why is the lights not on. f**k off! , im enjoying just being a lazy f**k*r now go in and make my diner haha. Stayed in bed all boxing day watching movies. All outside work booked in for Jan/Feb so dont know when ill be starting back. Weather permitting.
And don’t forget “why you always on ya phone “ ffs

is that north wales

South West mate. Maybe I spelt llangenith wrong ? Google the Gower for pics n stuff. Cracking beaches, great fishing, swimming surfing etc, good pubs n campsites and loads more. Best kept secret around here, I don't get commission from tourist board though :cry:
:coffe: