How do everyone.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

NRM2007

Hi there, Neil here, just thought i'd say hello, been lurking in the background for a week or so now.
Been learning to plaster for about three years now, Doing some decent sized jobs, just started doing small bits of rendering. I'm a toolmaker by trade, but pi**ed off with redundancies everywhere i go, so thought i'd do something about it. cracking forum you've got here. hope to speak to you soon.  :)

I just got banned from that place!!

Got told to "F**K OFF YOU W****R"

Not very nice hey!!

I spose I wouldnt conform to his way of thinking and he is extremely jelous!!

Ha ha

All the best!

Danny

and I quote! Danny, it's obvious that you seem to have a problem with me, why not try another forum?

It's not a good thing to insult the owner...surely you don't take the p*ss out of your clients?

I'm good. Still fighting the fight!! lol

You left the other place or just spreading the love? ;D

no m8, just thought i'd come and say hello on here , not after causing any mither, :) just like to learn a bit and hopefully help out if i can with ewt.

how's self employed life nrm whats it like out there mate im still a firm's boy and hello gary are you banned aswell? if not shall we take bets on how long ;D

no m8, just thought i'd come and say hello on here , not after causing any mither, :) just like to learn a bit and hopefully help out if i can with ewt.

Nice to see you mate. No problems no mither here. I still visit UKS it's got some good stuff. Spread the love I say! :-*

Never know maybe BB will come play with us too. :-/

what about you perks? come on i cant take the pi*s out of anyone here cause they all support decent football teams like .....erm.......bristol....er..city?

Not bad at the mo nicksey, literally only just started, still at work at the moment working my notice, works coming in steady, really looking forward to it. Looking forward to the freedom of being my own boss and not having to look at the same four walls day in day out.

Steady on with the comments boys or he might come and write one of his monologues
;)

hi my name is terrell and i been plastering for about 9 years. i luv the work i don't need know one to pat me on the back because when I'm done my work says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.