How much are people charging per day/per job in yorkshire ?

Members online

TBH I dont do it full time anymore, i just do it weekends so i suppose if i dont get the job from first off im not exactly loosing out. I dont charge for collecting things really just round materials up a few quid.
What's your full time job?

If you get every job, and are booked up for a month or 2+ at a time on say £150 a day, then you may aswell start charging £200 a day. Even if you start losing the odd job you could have a week off every month and earn the same

Mixed up 2.5 bags layed in same gear.

They’ve booked in another room too.

I think that’s a fair price. They thought so too. And they’re happy. I’m happy. Couldn’t givr a f**k if some peasent spread without a pot to piss in thinks im too expensive
2.5 bags in one hit.

You little f**k**g hero.

I admire you. You can come to my house and f**k my sister.

Oh look out the painter who can’t paint a f**k**g walls had a beer.
15573451400046517041892533212566.jpg

Depends on how much your happy with yourself per week
Exactly m8. I've change the way I work if I've got enough to pay bills I'm happy il work 6 days a week but il only make 400 but in that 6 days i mite only do 20 25 hours lol but I'm happy. Becouse I've work whith people that are obsessed about money and ther missreble fukers. And lads tell me I'm a lasy f**k*r finishing 2 3 clock I just tell them you should of tried harder in school

Hi all,

Been told a few times of late that im under charging for the work i am undertaking. Ive been charging £325 labour for a large room plastering.

If im doing an average sized ceiling i charge around £120-£150 labour.

Does this sound right or are the others right in saying im under charging ?

Thanks in advance
I think they work for parsnips, carrots ect in Yorkshire!off there allotments of course. They trade flat caps and whippets call each other duck or cock! And they remember when bread was proper bread.... Warburton's :bananas::ROFLMAO:

• Funny
Reactions: Djr