How to use SbeadFix tape to fix beads (VIDEO)

I was about to nail it on and thought I'd try it out of curiosity. I still nailed it, however I'm confident a length of scrim all the way down each wing would have been enough to hold it
If you were confident you would not have nailed it.
If i could nail i would not use my tape.
What were you nailing into?

No I nailed it as that my preferred method. Not because I didnt think it would stick. I was nailing onto plasterboard.

It's very rare I come across a substrate I cant either nail or staple too. On the rare occasion it happens. I could probably scrim them on. But i stick them on with a bit of finish, how often do we throw away a handboard full of finish. That would stick any necessary beads.

Next time I can't nail or staple I will tape it on and see how it goes

Last edited:
It's very rare I come across a substrate I cant either nail or staple too. On the rare occasion it happens. I could probably scrim them on. But i stick them on with a bit of finish, how often do we throw away a handboard full of finish. That would stick any necessary beads.

Your already coming round to trying taping, soon you will be a disciple.

No I'm just pointing out that I dont think your product is necessary. Its nothing personal, and theres certainly no need to call me a c**t

No I'm just pointing out that I dont think your product is necessary. Its nothing personal, and theres certainly no need to call me a c**t
Your right, i apologise. As long as you don't act like a c**t i won't call you a c**t.

Nailing or stapling is sh*te way to fix beads. It kinks the beads. Always dab them on.

I do renovation work. Stapling/nailing might be ok for site work but not the work I do. Better to dab them on.
Doing final testing with tape tomorrow and then ordering samples to give out.
Should be ready in two weeks, i will put you down for some.

It's no longer a roll it is a bead fixing system.
Christopher McDonald lol GIF

Could I place a 100,000 units of stock please,how do I do it? Send me your bank details and il get on it,can you let me know price please