I’m trusting you both

Members online

@Lodan & @Vincey i have 6 ceilings to board using the fire line boards on my own and at nearly 44 with a beaten up body shot shoulder, I could do with the help so I’m just about to purchase a boardlifter based on what you both have said.
Hopefully our ever flourishing friendship doesn’t suffer.
They are good, just slow. Nobody to give you a hand to do it? Or get 6x3 fireline.

My brother bought a cheapy off e bay....100 quid or there abouts...I borrowed it some years ago and still have it;)...he now borrows it from me.
Don't use it every day but does the job well enough when needed.

Reactions: gps
@gps I thought I would just have a look to see what their going for so I googled board lifters and I reckon the first one in the images should sort you out mate! :LOL:
CB47F148-D6B7-4F5C-9136-8E9EBB1416AB.png

@Lodan & @Vincey i have 6 ceilings to board using the fire line boards on my own and at nearly 44 with a beaten up body and a shot shoulder, I could do with the help so I’m just about to purchase a boardlifter based on what you both have said.
Hopefully our ever flourishing friendship doesn’t suffer.
Nobody work with you like.

@gps like someone else said a bit slower but takes all the hard work out of it and I'd have no chance of tacking fireline without one or 15mm's

We had one of the cheap Chinese lifts and it didn't last long at all, but we loved the way it worked so bought one of the expensive French ones through Stuart (PFT Southern). I can honestly say that it's some of the best money we've ever spent.
My son tacked a 36sqm 3m high ceiling with a mixture of 15mm Fireline and standard board in less than 2 hours using our lift. If that's slow then you're a lot quicker than us!

Reactions: gps
We had one of the cheap Chinese lifts and it didn't last long at all, but we loved the way it worked so bought one of the expensive French ones through Stuart (PFT Southern). I can honestly say that it's some of the best money we've ever spent.
My son tacked a 36sqm 3m high ceiling with a mixture of 15mm Fireline and standard board in less than 2 hours using our lift. If that's slow then you're a lot quicker than us!
Is that the levpano what you have Andy?